Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Final wrestling brackets

http://www.njsiaa.org/eventinfo/brackets/2007_Team_Wrestling_Tournament.html

Girls Hoops MCT: http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=199236&tclass=

(thanks steve)

A few notes from Par Hills: I have been very lucky to meet dome very nice people from Par Hills this year. All have been friendly and the school is enjoying some exceptional male athletic achievements. I did get to see the PH boys play Hanover today and I saw a 3 festival by Billy McGill and Blake Cruz. If left open for a split second, that long arc hits nothing but net.

Par Hills won by 10, but Hanover kept forcing a comeback. The Vikings were just too strong and snubbing any attempt at getting the score closer than 7 in the 4th.

I also have been receiving numerous "Hello and Thank you" emails lately. I never counted the "Thank yous" that I received during my 6 years as a head coach, but I am sure that the number I have gotten for this site is very close, if not more. Do not get me wrong, I was lucky enough to have some great parents while coaching (much more than not), but Thank You's come from the best and mean the most to a coach. I wonder if certain parents know how grateful I am of them? There are a ton of people I need to thank!

Here is a bit from nice people at Par Hills.

The illustration on www.MorrisCountyHSsports.net, the one of the state of New Jersey with the star at Morris County, was created by the president of our Parsippany Hills Football
Parents Association, George Shreiner. George was responsible for all the
decorative painting that livened up our football field the entire season.

He also had one with the Rutgers' mascot - that was just as cool!

Many of you maybe interested:
Great Blog on Par Hills' 2007 championship season: http://2006vikingsfootball.blogspot.com/ Another great Blog on their current Wrestling season: http://vikingswrestling.blogspot.com/. If

These are great! Great photos, too!

Thanks Mr. & Mrs. Williams and we'll see you at the MCT!


No comments: