Saturday, November 24, 2007

Furniture Site Opinion

It’s my turn to give you an honest opinion of a site I came across while trying to better my own site. I am going to take this opportunity to review an online furniture store .

First off, the site has a great and appealing first look. My attention is drawn directly their main concept – high quality furniture . The navigation links on the left perfectly and easily allows me to see the options available and I can easily navigate through the pages. There is even an advanced search that makes it so continent to seek the furniture online - and it looks great!

Every item has a great photo and you can see the quality of each item in an actually living space (which I really like). They offer a great selection of Bedroom Sets, Living Room Sets, Dining Room Sets, Home Office Furniture and even Leather Furniture. I was even more impressed with their leather sofas. You cannot tell me that their Black Leather 3 Seater Recliner Sectional is not the perfect football & basketball watching set-up! And I could just live on their Full Leather Black Sectional Sofa Couch ... sweet!

I’ll tell you what - I like the layout of the site, the design of the site and the items offered by the company. The site offers a relaxed feel, one that makes me feel comfortable to keep looking, as opposed to many sales sites that bang out promotional and sales propaganda. This site looks like a genuine store that cares, not a furniture warehouse looking to unload stuff so from cheesy salesman. Not only has that, the prices looked very reasonable. This is definitely a site that I would consider when shopping for that perfect house-warming gift or family holiday present.



** This is a paid advertisement. **

No comments: