Thursday, March 1, 2007

Atlantic City, Live Blogging … WOW!


Get your own Box.net widget and share anywhere!
You may want to take a look at this flash player that streams podcasts, music, photos, videos, and any other type of file. They are offering unlimited bandwidth with this widget, and they also will host up to 1gb of files for free.

I am considering putting this widget on my main site www.MorrisCountyHSports.net and trying it out. You can now get to the main site using www.MCHSS.net




Get your own Box.net widget and share anywhere!

Box.net Widget


I just need to start with … WOW!

Joe Hofmann’s preview for this weekend is top notch. You need to take a peek: Click Here for Joe’s Coverage


You can see live coverage from the Boardwalk at www.dailyrecord.com

Daily Record Sports Editor Frank DiLeo will Blog Live the Boardwalk.

Watch the meeting of the D.R. Staff as they decided who would go to Blog at the Boardwalk (names and faces have been changed to protect the innocent and we replaced Atlantic City with Vegas.)





The Star-Ledger's video guide to the NJSIAA wrestling championships is outstanding. This is a must watch:
»
Watch the video Plus: Videos by weight class » Blog: Bob Behre on weekend live coverage plan

Tell you what … I could not be happier that people are now blogging live. I hope that the Ledger can show live video, as the did with the football finals. Just remember, you are getting bigger and better sports coverage everyday … and that’s the way it should be!

Something cool worth checking out & also a great site:

BUILDING THE PERFECT BEAST – Scott Clayton – Senior Staff Writer At www.digitalsports.com

I will not be in A.C. this weekend. There seems to be this ball and chain that I carry on my legs, one says "Black Jack," the other says "Texas Hold'em." Last year I went to watch wrestling and never left the Borgata. Not to mention, no one picked me up for live coverage, so no free lance mission for me.

====================

Also, you may want to take a look at this flash player that streams podcasts, music, photos, videos, and any other type of file. They are offering unlimited bandwidth with this widget, and they also will host up to 1gb of files for free.

I am considering putting this widget on my site and trying it out.


Get your own Box.net widget and share anywhere!

Box.net Widget

No comments: