Saturday, November 18, 2006

Unexpected Upgrade Error

Saturday 7:00 a.m.

Apparently you have noticed the change in the style of this blog as well as the new name. You may have noticed that the main page is down, and redirects you here.

Keep linking to or typing in http://www.morriscountyvarsity.net/ -- no change here!

It may return within 3 or 4 days. I am testing a new blog company as well as upgrading the main site.

As I have stated, I have been working on upgrading the site. Basically, setting up for the Winter Sports. I decided to from a Linux server to Microsoft server. The upgrade began almost 48 hours before it was scheduled and I have not saved the blog. As a result, I lost all the information in the Blog.

The website is will be back with 48 hours: www.MorrisCountyHSsports.net

I may be going through a few growing pains within the next week. Upgrades are never smooth!

No comments: