Friday, December 8, 2006

Friday's a Day off

Time for a little personal life. The Coach will be taking today off. I can you that all High School sports will be officially underway one week from today.


Yesterday was a long day at Mennen; As I said before, the fries there are juts great … As I walked by the tables by the snack stand later that night, I heard a Mt. Olive student say: “These were so worth the wait!”


The Coach will gladly supply game night programs to any school that asks. Many booster clubs already supply programs, but only cover their one team. Our programs include roster, schedule, and key to victory for both teams. 48 hours advanced notice must be given and rosters for both teams must be supplied to us.


I implore all bowling coaches to please email or copy to pdf your match results. Some bowling coaches simply refuse to comply with requests, for whatever reason. Apparently public relations and publicity for their sport is not a priority on their list.


I usually have a 5-minute conversation is my #1 wrestling expert during the day, but I did not see him today. I really feel cheated.


Wrestling weight certification will be held on Sunday. Yours truly will be entering numerical data at Hanover Park on Sunday. I really feel bad for wrestling coaches this year. With all the rules and weight loss plans that must be followed, this is a very integrate system.

No comments: