Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Roxbury & Mo-Town Tie

Ice Hockey: Read about the Morristown and Roxbury tie

Professional Photos from the game: Click Here

Photos from Delbarton & SPP as well as photos from Motown & Rx: Click here to view photos from the game.

Note: You would have had more (and probably better) pics from Delbarton except some really RUDE PARENTS (not kids) from SPP & Delbarton (yes, both schools) felt a need to stand in front of my 4'-11" photographer. She was there for YOUR KIDS.

Sorry Wick, I wanted more photos!

=======================================================

Wednesday is a tough day for Coach Carchietta. The Coach will be working the clock for the Weequahic-Hanover Park Wrestling match. Followed by a 7:30 showing at the Hanover Park Board of Ed. Meeting. Yes, just like Chatham, out contract is simply in a bad place and needs a lot of work. Please support your teachers. For me, I could care less, I'd be happy living off 20,000 a year or 50,000. But, your kids deserve the best! I work with and have seen come of the best teachers ever in Morris County. Please, support them (us).

No comments: