Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday - What's on?

You need to love AD's like Chatham's Harvey Cohen. "Hutch" sent out an early morning email informing his vast Email list the plans for Chatham's sport's today.

Therefore, I will covering the Chatham-Randolph Boy's Lax game. I am here at Cougar field right now as I post this.

I do know that Kinnelon looks to have all games go off. Softball and Baseball at 2:00, Girl's Lax at 4:00. I know that Morris Hills @ Hanover Park Baseball has been canceled. I know that Chatham Softball has also been canceled.

As much as would like to cover the Girls Softball & Boys Baseball MCT games, I will not drive in circles 100 miles in hopes that a game is still on ...

All the best and good luck!
The Coach

After witnessing an amazing game between two on NJ's best Lacrosse teams, I had to dedicate my time to that game. I was hoping to hit either Dover-Chatham baseball or head up to Kinnelon, but I just could not make it. Sorry.

Here's the Chatham-Randolph Lax Story: Click here


No comments: