Friday, April 20, 2007

Thank you

Looking a few numbers late last night … no not baseball stats or records, but hits and counts. Huh? Unique hits and page counts for my web site.

Unique hits show you how many individuals visited a web page pages.

I was shocked to see that I’ve been getting on average nearly 1,000 unique visitors a day at MCHSS.net. This makes me very happy. I actually had to sit back and smile. By looking at those numbers. I know that I am on the right path to providing you with quality H.S. sports coverage and you are coming to check out what I have to offer.

I was amazed that the wrestling community was all over the coverage and dominated the hit count and sites visited. Thank you and I loved covering every second of the wrestling. Next year will only be better.

The state football tournament accounted for a large number of hits in 2006. It’s pretty cool to sit back and see what brings in the most visitors.

Spring Sports are up and running. Remember, we offer daily results, group for Morris County and provided by NJO.com. The Star Ledger is in the midst of doing some great things for H.S. sports. You’ll be quite happy soon.

We offer softball and baseball standing, as accurate as we can get them as reported to the newspapers and scores emailed to me.

Track coaches: Get your fraternity of other track coaches to email me their results. It’s as easy as TheCoach@MorrisCountyHSsports.net to your email list.

Believe me, we’d love to cover more games, events, etc. and coverage will grow as we grow. I started this as a compliment to your local papers, which I believe it is. But the idea was to simply cover 1 or 2 games a week. This has ballooned into a great venture that we are happy to bring you.

No comments: