Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Digital Camera Mania

I cannot tell you how much I really enjoy working on this site, but what has amazed me the most is how much I have really enjoyed picking up photography as a hobby. While working on Winter Sports Web Pages, I realized how greatly improved the photography on this site actually is. I really thought I was happy with the SONY Cybershot, which is simply a great point-and-shoot camera. But after moving on to the Canon Rebel Xti and learning all about lens, I really how vast and complex the world of photography really is. Now that I have moved up to the Canon 40D, I am really learning so much about all the features of a professional camera. And let me tell you, I am only working with the tip of the ice berg.

Now that I am quite comfortable working with outdoor sports, we’re moving indoors for the winter. One thing I did learn and it’s actually a huge tip no matter what camera you are using – make sure that the sun is at your back.

I also suggest that you take a look at these digital picture frame. These maybe the best present you could give a family member, coach or friend. Not to mention all

Photography and Digital Photography is a quickly developing hobby for many. I see more and more parents with professional cameras at sporting events. In all actuality, the digital cameras were the most requested electronics gift for the last holiday.

One thing for sure, digital cameras, at any level, are being used to capture family moments, important milestones, sporting events, or just the memories of a fun outing. I know that my favorite picture was the one I captured of a Par Hills Soccer player doing a flip on the field after their win over South Plainfield.

No comments: